Why is Gaming Important so for Students with Disabilities?
• Cognitive Skill Development
• Social Value: Participation with Peers
• Social Development: Learning in Real and Virtual Worlds
• Simulation of Safer Real Life Encounters
• Therapeutic Applications for Exercise & Motor Development
• Communication: Partner interactions, Speech Onset, etc.
• School Lessons in All Subjects
• Navigation Practice for Vision and Physical Needs
Fun, accessible games, activities & tools designed specifically for young children & those with learning difficulties.